Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New year's Eve



(Zara cardigan, Oysho body, H&M skirt, Oysho flats, Aldo creeper wedges)


 
                                       (Source: ASOS)

Este foi o look que eu escolhi para a minha passagem de ano. Inicialmente estava a usar umas cunhas, mas quando uma caminhada esteve em ordem, decidi trocar por umas sabrinas pretas.

This was the look I chose for my New year's Eve. My friends and I partied at my family's home at Baleal, Peniche. The night was fantastic and we all had a great time.
I was wearing this wedges initially, but as my feet started giving up on me, I swapped them for black flats.




2 comments:

  1. a camisola é super linda! *

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obrigada. Andei a namorar o Body durante imenso tempo. No 1º dia de saldos de manhã fui lá resgatá-lo.

    ReplyDelete