Sunday, January 15, 2012

DIY: A House for a Cat

Aqui está a mansão mais fabulosa. A Vila Riscas.
Então eu tinha esta caixa, da minha primeira compra pela Internet, e depois de ter reparado que a Dona Riscas a adorava, decidi transforma-la numa bela de uma casa para ela.
Here it is the most staggering Villa. The Villa Riscas.
So I had this box from my very first e-commerce buy and apparently my cat really liked, and after observing what a great spot it was for her, I decided to turn it into a house looking box.

Materiais (Supllies):
-Caixa de cartão (cardboard box);
-Tesoura (Scissors);
-X-acto (x-act);
-fita-cola (tape);
-Cola (glue);
-Algo com que decorar (something you can use to paint the box).

E aqui está o processo de construção:
And here is how I folded it, sticked it together and finished it.









 Eu queria experimentar várias formas de janela, assim na próxima saberia qual o tipo que usar na próxima. compreendo que no final tenha ficado um pouco estranho.
I wanted to take the chance to experiment different shapes of windows so I would know which type to use next time. I understand that in the end it ended up looking a bit strange.





3 comments:

  1. Olá, uma casa bastante bonita por sinal.kiss

    http://obsessivfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute cat! And House excellent, you well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gatinha é tão linda!!!!

    Dá um pulinho até ao meu blogue, eu já sou uma seguidora do teu::)
    beijinhos

    http://styleloveandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete