Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tunes Day VI

Photobucket


Oh you bet it is... TUNES DAY!!! Always a happy day.
Feel free to make suggestions for future tunes day. I can't wait to hear what you like to hear.

Podes apostar que é... TUNES DAY!!!! Always a happy day.
Se tiveres sugestões, por favor, partilha. Mal posso esperar para saber o que é que vocês andam a ouvir.


(How funny is this video?)



Quando a cabeça não tem juízo...

(This was my bed time music for a while, a long time ago. It's still very dear to me though.// Tive uma altura em que ouvia isto antes de me deitar. Adoro-a.)

Pata Assinatura Sónia

1 comment:

  1. Sonia obrigada por este post...gustame muito.

    Bicos

    XOXO from MUNICH

    La Vie Quotidienne

    You can check my DALI OUTFIT in: www.laviequo.com

    I open my 2hand and news shop in : http://laviequo.blogspot.com/2012/04/laviequocom-shop.html

    ReplyDelete