Sunday, April 29, 2012

New hair, New me

So you probably have forgotten about me after so much time without writing any post. I am really sorry for being absent from the blog for so long.
But (there is always a but), I have been working really hard in order to be able to go to Norway next year. In my school you can only go somewhere abroad (like in Erasmus program) if you pass all of your subjects. So if you know me you know if I have something to do I might as well do my best. Therefore I have been away from the blog because I have been exhausted.
To be perfectly honest, it was not only that, I also went on a 10-day trip. I had the opportunity to visit Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Tallinn and Helsinki. It was great.  I hope I can share the photos with you soon.
So, after being so worn out because of all of this activity I decided I should start this last term with a fresh look. Why a fresh look? Because it makes me feel reborn. I don’t know if it works like that with you, but for me it is very important to match the way I feel inside with the way I look on the outside.
I decided to get a cobalt shine, it is not permanent. I also had to cut more than I wished, It was very long again, but the weather in Moscow and my emotions got the best of it and it was very weak and the ends were all breaking off.
I am very sorry for the poor quality of the photos, but I had to take them myself at home. Everyone is too busy these days.

Provavelmente já se esqueceram de mim, passado tanto tempo depois da minha última publicação.
Mas (há sempre um mas nestas coisas), tenho andado extremamente ocupada com a faculdade. O facto de ter optado por ir de Erasmus para  a Noruega no próximo ano, acrescentou imensa pressão e stress ao meu percurso académico. Simplificando, que a coisa não é bem assim, mas é próxima disto: tenho que passar a todas as unidades curriculares para poder ir estudar para outro país no próximo ano. Se me conhecem devem saber que eu sou mais ou menos assim: se é para fazer, faz-se o melhor possível. Portanto, tenho andando esgotada.
Além disso, aproveitei as férias da Páscoa para participar numa viagem de dez dias com alguns colegas da faculdade. Visitei Moscovo, São Petersburgo, Tallinn e Helsínquia. Adorei. Espero partilhar algumas fotografias convosco entretanto.
Então, para começar este último período com toda a força decidi mudar o visual. Gosto de mudar para me sentir renascida, com uma nova força. Não é nada de permanente. Optei por dar um brilho acobreado, mas este vai desaparecendo com as lavagens.
Já em relação ao corte, a conversa não é a mesma… Cortei imenso, o cabelo estava lastimável depois da viagem, o mau tempo não deu tréguas.
Espero que me perdoem a fraca qualidade das fotografias, que foram tiradas em casa. Os meus queridos colegas andam tão ocupados quanto eu e não têm andado disponíveis. Por isso, teve que ser assim. Mil perdões.









5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I was wearing this one: http://www.kikocosmetics.com/eshop/uk/product/-/productdetail/creamy-lipstick/KM00201001/157/0
      It was very nice of you to stop by. Hope you're visiting soon. I have already post some new pictures of my cat if you want to check them out.

      xoxo
      Sofia

      Delete
    2. OMG! so sorry... just deleted your comment by mistake!

      Delete
  2. Gostei muito Sofia! Essa cor de cabelo fica-te mesmo bem...
    Um gato e uma GATA super queridos :D

    Beijinho

    ReplyDelete