Friday, October 12, 2012

Surfing Days

This summer I decided to try surf as I leave near the beach. I had classes with my friend Beatriz for a week. We had classes every day in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon. We had a lot of fun. It was really relaxing to be in the ocean waiting for the waves, talking and trying to catch waves and then to stand up on our surfboards was super funny!
Once I really enjoyed it,I decided to continue and now I am steel having classes.

 Este Verão na última semana de férias como não tinha nada planeado decidi com uma amiga, ter aulas de surf. Passamos uma ótima semana, foi deveras divertido! Gostei muito de experimentar surf e como este ano como devido ao meu horário tive de desistir da ginástica mas tinha horário compativel com as aulas de surf inscrevi-me então para continuar a ter aulas. 




(Second day - learning how to  turn)















Has you can see it was an awesomw week!
With love,


1 comment:

  1. Both are amazing!
    :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete